|Category||Subscription 2018||Poll Tax (Female)||Poll Tax (Male)||Club House Levy||Total|
|5.||New Beginner Year 1
New Beginner Year 2
|7.||Distance > 75km||€200.00||€28.00||€27||€30||€258(F)/€257(M)|
|8.||Country||€300.00||Home Club||Home Club||€30||€330|
1. FULL MEMBERSHIP applies to members as per Clause 11.1.1 of Club Constitution.
2. SENIOR MEMBERSHIP applies to members who are 80 years of age or more on the 1st day of the Subscription year and who have been a club member for more than 10 years.
3.BEGINNER MEMBERSHIP applies to a person who has never had a golf handicap and has never been a recognised member of any Golf Club.
4. DISTANCE MEMBERSHIP applies to a person permanently living 75 km or more from Roscommon Golf club.
5. COUNTRY MEMBERSHIP applies to a person who is already a full member of another affiliated golf club whose permanent residence is 10 miles/17 km or more distant from Roscommon
6. UNIVERSITY MEMBERSHIP applies to a member who is attending an approved Third Level Institution.
7. JUNIOR MEMBERSHIP applies to a member who is less than 18 years of age.
8. OVERSEAS MEMBERSHIP applies to a person who is resident outside Ireland.
9.PAVILION MEMBERSHIP applies to members who wish to enjoy the facilities of the club house. Such persons shall not be entitled to use the course without payment of the appropriate fee.
10. Pavilion Member applies to members who wish to enjoy the facilities of the club house. Such person shall not be entitled to use the course without payment of appropriate green fee.
For information on Green Fees or to book a time contact Nuala Costello on 086 823 8698
For information on Societies or Classics or to book a date contact Tom Judge on 086 3673130
For information on membership rates or to apply for membership contact Registrar Paul Hoare on 086 2986765
New members who are taking up golf for the first time or lapsed members wishing to re-join contact Francis Ferguson on 086 3322550 or Jackie Maxwell on 086 2608044